2018 Briggs & Stratton 10000 Watt PRO Series™ Portable Generator (30556)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
10000 Watt PRO Series™ Portable Generator (30556)
Power more saws, drills, compressors and even your halogen lights and radio, knowing this generator is built to work hard all day, every day - just like you.
- Briggs & Stratton VanguardTM V-Twin Engine (570cc): The most powerful engine in our U.S. generator line-up, this commercial-grade, easy starting and fuel-efficient V-Twin engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for heavy-duty portable generators.
- Full GFCI Protected Multi-Featured Control Panel: Multiple outlets let you power more tools while protecting against overloads and ground faults, plus an internal trickle charge and float charge jack keep the battery fresh.
- Large, Rugged Steel Frame with Lifting Handles: Increases durability and security on the job site.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Low Oil Shutdown: Minimizes the risk of engine damage due to inadequate lubrication.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Muffler: Dampens noise and vibration - because the job site is probably loud enough already.
- 7 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Pressurized Lubrication and Spin-On Filter: Lubricates and protects vital engine parts to extend engine life.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability and Stability: Featuring four premium, extra-large wheels with locking brakes.
- Push Button Electric Start: For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
- Model Number: 30556
- Engine Series: Vanguard™
- Starting Watts*: 12500
- Running Amps: 41.7
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Width (in): 27
- Height (in): 32
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Running Watts*: 10000
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 83.3
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 7 Hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 280
- Length (in): 30
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- Engine Type
- 570 cc
- 30 in.
- 27 in.
- 32 in.
- 280 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 7 Hours @ 1/2 Load