2018 Briggs & Stratton 7500 Watt PRO Series™ Portable Generator (30555)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
7500 Watt PRO Series™ Portable Generator (30555)
Power up your jobsite with this contractor-tough Briggs & Stratton PRO Series™ portable generator.
- Full GFCI Protected Multi-Featured Control Panel: Multiple outlets let you power more tools while protecting against overloads and ground faults, plus an internal trickle charge and float charge jack keep the battery fresh.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine (420cc): This durable, easy starting engine features Overhead Valve (OHV) technology to run cooler and last longer: it's ideal for portable generators.
- Large, Rugged Steel Frame with Lifting Handles: Increases durability and security on the job site.
- Push Button Electric Start: For quick and easy starting right from the control panel.
- Long 9 Hour Run Time (at 50% Load): A metal 7 gallon fuel tank for more durability and less refueling.
- Super Lo-Tone™ Muffler: Dampens noise and vibration - because the job site is probably loud enough already.
- Easy, All-Terrain Maneuverability and Stability: Featuring four premium, extra-large wheels with locking brakes.
- Low Oil Shutdown: Minimizes the risk of engine damage due to inadequate lubrication.
- Surge Wattage: The Power Surge™ Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools simultaneously.
- Model Number: 30555
- Engine Series: 2100 Series™
- Starting Watts*: 9375
- Running Amps: 31.3
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 7
- Alternator: Power Surge™
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone™
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Wheel Diameter (in): 10
- Weight (lbs): 225
- Length (in): 32
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 90-day Limited
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton®
- Running Watts*: 7500
- Volts: 120/240
- Surge Amps: 62.5
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time: Up to 9 Hours @ 1/2 Load
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil
- Automatic Idle Control: No
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Wheel Type: Never Go Flat
- Width (in): 26
- Height (in): 27
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 2-year Limited
NOTES:Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
- Engine Type
- 2100 Series™
- 420 cc
- 32 in.
- 26 in.
- 27 in.
- 225 lb.
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 7 gal.
- Run Time
- Up to 9 Hours @ 1/2 Load